2022 CBC In Montana

2022 CBC In Montana

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

2017 Montana Trip is Coming and I Can't Wait!!!

So this will be my 6th trip on the CBC Montana Mission Trip and annually it is one of the highlights for my year. This year we are taking 9 young men from CBC and by all accounts they are great young men. Even though it is the end of their Junior year I get to know these boys so well and have made some lasting relationships as a part of the experience.

As I write this I am taking a peek at the pictures of previous groups on the wall. It brings back memories from playing Spades at the bunkhouse, to Great Guacamole, Bison Burgers at Two Medicine Grill, but most importantly all the young students at DLSBS that we have helped over the last 5 years.

You can use this blog as a way to follow the newest group of guys as they embark on a great personal journey. In many cases they will not understand the impact they are making or not for a number of years.

Pray for them
Live Jesus in Our Hearts, Forever

No comments:

Post a Comment