2022 CBC In Montana

2022 CBC In Montana

Friday, May 17, 2019

New Year, New Time and a New Crew

Wow, as I sit upon the eve of my 8th Montana Mission Trip I took some time to look at old photos and experiences that I have had on the last 7. It is always an amazing experience and this trip looks to be another great outing. We have 10 amazing CBC Juniors who will accompany myself and Mr. Ott to Browning this year. With it comes some changes.

This year we have a new chaperone along for the ride, Mr. Harold Ott. He was one of several teachers who stepped up to go on the trip when it was determined that Mr. Gerdes would not be able to go. This year offered some challenges since my son was graduating from CBC and his daughter is graduating from IWA. Something had to give so we moved the trip back a few weeks and he is going to take this trip off giving Mr. Ott a chance to see what this is all about.

We will be up in Browning two weeks later than normal and while I was hoping for some better weather for the trip it looks like it will be a little dreary while we are up there. Looks like Rain and Snow for the week, but hey not many Missourians can claim that they were in the snow in May and we will get to see some. It is still beautiful up there even in the cold snowy weather.

As usual the school has some great activities and speakers planned for us and we are looking forward to a great time. I will keep you posted and be posting pictures from the week as we go along.

No comments:

Post a Comment