2022 CBC In Montana

2022 CBC In Montana

Saturday, May 7, 2016

Here We Go Again

Another trip to Montana, and it never fails to put a smile on my face. The opportunity to get away, live and work in community cannot be undersold as a great way to approach service. These 10 Juniors are embarking on a trip that will be transformative for them and for their point of view of the world. How can I be so sure? Because it has done that for me the last 4 years and because each year I get a tremendous response from the boys who go on this trip. They always can't wait to go back. 

I cannot imagine 2016 will be any different. This is the 5th group I (and Jim) have taken to DeLaSalle Blackfeet. The boys all have great outlooks and perspectives on the trip. They eagerly anticipate the experience. Hopefully we can share some of that over the course of the week. 

Live Jesus In Our Hearts...

No comments:

Post a Comment